08 June, 2008

Flat for sale - Hyderabad

2 BHK flat for sale in Kompally - Hyderabad. Details are as follows -

1. Area 965 sq ft.
2. 3rd floor east facing with parking.
3. Complete woodwork and polished marble flooring.
4. Half kilometer from Cine Planet multiplex.
5. Half Kilometer from Runway 9 (the carting hangout).
6. Walkable distance to bus/auto stand and NH7.
7. Half Kilometer from Jayabheri park/lake.
8. Vaastu compliant.
9. vensai shopping mall within walkable distance.
10. Serene locality (I can guarantee that as I own the house next door).
11. 35-40 minute drive to Hitec city.
12. The building has 5 floors with lift facility.
13. 24hrs water (borewell), drinking water delivered by tanker (I am not sure of the frequency as I use my house as a weekend getaway).

Price - 30 lakhs (negotiable)
Contact number - 9949505106.

Let me know if there are any more questions except for the price.

No comments: