15 April, 2010

The 'Sparsh' Sparks

Haven't found any news worth pondering about lately.

From the unabashed uncouthness of the "People's Representatives" of the country, to the victimization of innocents, the death of unsuspecting & ill-equipped jawans who die protecting the political fat asses (pun intended), to the marriage between two religious and professional heretics, it all seems so mundane these days.

I laughed in the face of a friend once on hearing a happenstance called the end-of-the-world. As on this day I find myself looking forward to such a proposition. I have held no illusions in my mind for a long time now. Yet, always held on to hope. I no longer wish to read the newspapers these days & dread watching the news. One embodies negativity and the other lacks credibility.

My friends suggested some hardcore partying to get me off the pits. My family suggested some spiritual rejuvenation (I praised the lord they hadn't suggested marriage). Just when I thought that conscious human thought has reached a point of 'no recovery', Sparsh happened. Winning or losing is not key here. What is important is that the 'underdogs' have spoken. Even if you do not 'go change the world', I wish 'more power to you'.

No comments: