10 October, 2009

Copywriting my Coloured Wisecracks, literally!

Some days I can barely string words into coherently thought ideas. Some days they overflow like a toothpaste tube under pressure. I like to delude myself by calling it a writers block. "But you are no writer!", the logical part of my brain tells me. I still go with the self delusion as there is no other explanation.

Some days my dry wit , saucy quips along with my self branded humour, makes even the most pickled veteran exclaim after me, "What a jolly good girl :)." And there are days, when for the life of me, I cannot recognize fun and wit :(. My conscious recognizes both. Such is the complexity of the human mind.

Have been pining away to glory about my loss of sense of humour lately. Citing it the sense-of-humour-ectomy stage. Today however, all of a sudden, my fingers twitched all over the keyboard to make jumbled noises that seemed funny (at least to me). Since my fixation with fb and twitter isn't over yet, I decided to transfer those thoughts here as well.

Oh and btw (by-the-way) if you just notice all the I(s) and me(s) there are above, you'll understand that I am seriously in a very 'I, me, myself', stage right now.

And here are some of those thoughts -

I understand tough English very well but fail to understand the point of it.

In the spirit of "World Peace"! ... and the dove flies away to oblivion

Righteous morality is death of the free spirit and true happiness.

Critics the world over (today), have dark souls - literally. From criminality, bloodshed, tears, poverty to pain, hunger and everything in between, is appreciated. Give them some fun, humour, laughter or light along with some anti-allergic(s) too though.

Being 'Infamous' is infinitely better than being 'Posthumously Famous'

'Creative Inspirations' some times have diabolic timing! If only we could punch it in the face and say, 'SIT'.

I wish to travel around the world and visit every little place there is to see in a lot more than 80 days! Gotta start saving, so no more wasteful shopping! Tough!

I prefer to say 'Tough' more than 'Alas' as it conveys more feeling.

Infamous is glamorous! I however, simply don't fit the bill ...glamorous that is... ;)

No comments: